Volunteers are always needed! We welcome any volunteer who is willing to come out and donate their time to ensure that this event is successful.
ONLY SERIOUS VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED:
- We expect you to give 110% to ensure that this event is run off successfully.
- If you can only volunteer for a certain time, please let us know so that we can make proper arrangements to have someone fill your spot after your duty.
NOTE: Volunteers would be asked to attend our Volunteer Technical Meeting. At these meetings volunteers would be assigned their duties for race day and find out what is required of them, in order for the event to run smoothly.
TRINIDAD VOLUNTEER MEETING
Wednesday 27th May, 2020
RWTC Office - Diego Martin
Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Call for Directions: 784-4128
- Pre Race Set-up: Tuesday 9th June - Friday 12th June, 9am - 4pm, Turtle Beach Heritage Park.
- Race Day: Volunteers are required to be at the race venue from 5:30am to 5:00pm.
- Event T-shirts will be provided for all volunteers working for the full day.
- All volunteers are required to wear a BLACK pair of pants, shorts or tights and a comfortable pair of shoes.
- If you have volunteered for the swim course, you will be required to have your Event T-shirt over your swimsuit.
All volunteers will receive
- Dri-fit Volunteer T-shirt (Must be used at event)
- Breakfast (if you are on race site from 5:30am)
- Snack, Lunch and refreshments